The Lancemore Group operate some of Australia’s most awarded boutique hotels, spas and restaurants – including the Mansion Hotel & Spa at Werribee Park, Alamanda Palm Cove by Lancemore, Larmont Sydney by Lancemore, Lindenderry at Red Hill and Lindenwarrah at Milawa to name a few. We also operate a 5* Halliday winery – Lindenderry Wines and a number of restaurants that are aiming for a hat in the Good Food Guide as well as two of Australia’s most awarded spa’s.
In the coming six months we will launch to the market the Hassell designed Larmont Sydney by Lancemore and relaunch the Hecker Guthrie designed Lindenderry at Red Hill and their associated restaurants as well as a total repositioning of Lancemore Hill after a multi-million dollar renovation. This role will work with the CEO, Group Director of Sales & Marketing and selected PR agencies on these openings. Just as excitingly, we will launch the Lancemore Group brand to the market – it is currently an umbrella brand and we are taking it front and centre. We also have our day to day marketing and PR of our other hotels, spas and restaurants which this role will oversee and execute in the brand/PR realm.
Put simply, the product is brilliant and the customer satisfaction is best-in-class, we just need a marketing superstar to help us tell the world about Lancemore. As a result we have formed a newly created role and are searching for an experienced Brand/PR Manager to join our Melbourne based head office team.
About the role:
Reporting into our Group Director of Sales & Marketing, this position will be focused on the formation and execution of the marketing and PR plans for our company. The role will be in a small team and includes:
- Planning and managing the marketing function focusing particularly on brand management and PR
- Executing PR strategies through the managing of media and tourism relationships, selling and pitching story ideas and writing press releases
- Creating marketing material and overseeing external creative agencies
- Contributing to overall marketing strategy and business planning
- Managing PR agencies and third party partnerships/sponsorships
- Budget management, plus
- Anything extra you bring to the table to help meet our objectives
The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant experience in a luxury lifestyle segment – either client or agency side
- A passion for the type of business we are in (granted, it’s not hard to be passionate about our industry)
- Either a traditional marketeer with PR experience or a PR professional with generalist marketing experience
- Proven examples of influencing brand performance and exceeding revenue targets
- A knack for the creative - copy, media and marketing/PR campaign ideas
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with a dash of charm
- The ability to work autonomously and be a self-starter…this is a small team aiming to have a big impact
- A desire to learn and continually improve yourself and the organisation
- Highly tuned interpersonal and stakeholder skills with a team orientated approach
- Well-developed computer knowledge and administration skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Live the Lancemore Group values and be a great person to work with
The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand which currently operates 8 hotels across Australia.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company-wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...