ABOUT THE COMPANY
Global organisation with a strong footprint within the aviation space. Handling a range of freight, transport and repair management orders with a strong customer focus
ABOUT THE ROLE
An opportunity has become available for an Administration & Invoicing Clerk to join the team on an 8 week assignment with a strong opportunity to permanent. Working in a role assisting with invoicing and data entry management in a busy operations team.
• Processing and managing the final invoicing
• Ensure accurate and detailed records within the operating system
• Follow up with and update systems with outstanding orders
• Update and maintain milestone reporting
• General admin as required
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience within the international transport space
• Demonstrated ability to handle data entry
• Previous experience within aviation logistics preferred
• Exposure to final invoicing
• Strong computer skills (excel/word/PowerPoint)
Our client prides itself proving an environment that promotes loyal and dedicated staff with long-term tenure. Constantly evolving and moving into a more technologically focused mind-set, our client is looking for like minded staff to build into the future.
• 8 week assignment with view to permanent employment
• Variety and scope with the role crossing accounts and administration tasks
• Proven long-term and loyal staff providing stability
• Tullamarine location
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the link to apply today or visit www.insyncpersonnel.com.au to find out what exciting opportunities are available at Insync Personnel. Job reference MEL.918493.AB
All candidate applications will be reviewed by the managing consultant, which then will be screened and a shortlist will be created. Should you be shortlisted for this vacancy – Andrew will be in contact directly to discuss further.