Food And Beverage Supervisor
THE LANCEMORE GROUP
Werribee South, VIC
Lindenderry are looking to appoint a talented and motivated senior Food and Beverage Supervisor to join their leadership team in ensuring impeccable delivery of service standards.
Whilst weddings will be the successful applicants forte, they will also be exposed to a la carte service in the Dining Room and conference banqueting service as well.
The successful applicant will have the support of a talented kitchen brigade, a Wedding and Events sales and coordination team and will report directly to the Food and Beverage Manager.
To be successful in this role it is ESSENTIAL that you have:
- No less than 3 years Experience in a similar role in Weddings or Banqueting
- Your own transport
- Food and Beverage career professional with aspirations of senior management
- Ambition to lead and develop a team of young aspiring professionals
- Valid RSA certificate
- A desire for service excellence and making people happy
- A great communicator
- Availability to participate both on weekdays and weekends.
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Initiative and be a team player
- Good personal presentation
- Self-motivation, can do attitude
About Lindenderry Red Hill
Set in the very heart of Red Hill on 34 stunning acres of gardens and vines, our 40-room luxury boutique hotel is ideally positioned to soak up the spectacular Mornington Peninsula: pure-sand beaches, soul-enriching nature, artisan produce and mere minutes from the region’s most revered cool climate wineries.
Reimagined by awarded design studio Hecker Guthrie, breathtaking new interiors fuse European country style with a distinct Australian twist for a gorgeous home-away-from-home imbued with a real sense of the Peninsula. Enjoy authentic hospitality, 5-star Halliday rated wines you’ll want to savour and farm-to-table dining that will linger in your mind.
Founded in 1986, The Lancemore Group is a leading Australian boutique lifestyle brand and pioneer in boutique hotels and residential conference facilities.
- Our hotels offer boutique accommodation, conferences & meetings, weddings & events, wellness spas, critically acclaimed restaurants and an award winning wines.
- We are rapidly expanding across Australia and are unique in being a family owned company that combines the head of a large operation with the heart of a family company.
- You will be joining a high performing workplace that believes in developing new talent and empowering people to drive their own results.
- We value our people and, as such, offer career progression, generous staff discounts, company wide incentives and team social activities.
If you are a talented, passionate and performance driven individual wanting to enjoy your career within an established boutique hotel brand and supportive team, then...
Follow us on Linked in
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: