We are seeking a qualified multi-instrumentalist musician for a busy music school in the western suburbs.
You will be required to accompany individual students and play during the rehearsal of the music groups and ensembles in the school as well as at concerts, recitals and activities at various festivals and events throughout Melbourne.
You must have a good ability to create melodic and harmonic arrangements and perform to a high standard to ensure rehearsals run smoothly.
There will be recording studio projects of the school including the guitar ensemble, band workshops and choir, musical direction and ensemble work is also required for our drama groups.
To be successful, you must have:
· A Bachelor’s degree in music or at least 5 years of experience.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
· Confidence in performing and accompanying others.
· Experience with accompanying for the ANZCA music examinations or equivalent.
· Demonstrable success in managing relationships with diverse groups of people.
· High quality sight-reading skills are a bonus
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary range from $50,000 p.a. to $60,000 p.a.
To apply, please upload your Resume or CV.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: