West Footscray, VIC
Senior Accounts Receivable Manager – Lead the team! Great incentives.
- Fantastic salary and Incentives
- Autonomous role and the chance to lead the team
- Great company culture and dedicated team of 60 Australia wide
This role will provide you with:
Great salary and incentives
the chance to grow your career
A National footprint
Longevity in the business
A culture of positive growth and reward
A senior leadership opportunity
Join a company that has been successful for 28 years with a team of 60 dedicated and passionate staff. The business has a number of wholesale and retail outlets and works with well know clients whose expenditure ranges from $200k to $1mil.
As the Senior Accounts Receivable Manager you will be responsible for all things Invoices and AR related:
This role will see you responsible for:
- Managing the team and having autonomy over the division.
- Reporting directly to the CFO.
- Account Reconciliation.
- End of month reporting.
- Creating new ways to improve efficiencies.
- Building relationships with all stakeholders to secure efficient payments.
We want you to be the leader and own the area. Run the AR function your way and take this chance to take the lead!!!
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar Accounts Receivable role – essential.
- Experience using an ERP/Accounting Software system.
- Experience with debt collection and claims – Hands on experience.
- Leadership and seniority is going to be really important.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Accounts Receivable Manager to join a well established and successful business. We are looking for you to help us get to the next level in systems, process and efficiency.
On offer is a fantastic salary, lots of rewards and the chance to really make your mark on this great business.
To apply click on the link below.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: