Support Worker - West Footscray
West Footscray, VIC
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We provide personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which include:
· Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
· Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
· Orion Services
We are excited to be bringing a new disability residential facility to West Footscray which will start opening in stages across August and September 2020.
Our residents will be living in apartment style accommodation where you will provide 1:1 care in their home environment which may include:
· Care for clients with varying levels of disabilities, which may include a high-level of personal care and support
· Assistance with daily activities, both inside and outside the home in the community – this may include transportation of your client to appointments or activities
· Complex care duties, which may include bowel care, catheter care, medication administration, wound and dressing management, PEG feeding
· Assistance with common daily domestic duties around the home which may include meal preparation and housekeeping duties
· Creating strong partnerships with both your client and other team members within the facility
To be successful in this role
· You will be an experienced disability support worker who has worked in either a Residential or In-Home setting
· You will have either a Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability, or be an Enrolled or Registered Nurse
· You have up to date copies of all required certifications and clearances needed to be working with clients
· You have experience working with clients that may have a range of disabilities which may include both physical, mental, and acquired
· You are flexible to work a range of shifts that may include, days, afternoons, evening and both active and inactive nights
· Most importantly, you value partnership, and understand the importance or working collaboratively with your clients with compassion and respect
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly, and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
If you think this role might be right for you then we welcome your application.
From there, our talent team will assess your suitability and will be in touch to discuss your application further.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: