Big Grocery Merchandiser - Ardeer
BIG BRAND INFLUENCE GROUP
An opportunity has arrived for an experienced Planogram Merchandiser to join the Coles Relay Team (CRT) on an ongoing, casual basis. You will be responsible for maintaining store relationships, implementing and validating supplier layouts, whilst assisting BIG in supporting Australia's major supermarket retailer, Coles.
Hours fluctuate depending on the business needs with approximately up to 20 hours per week on offer.
Your responsibilities as a BIG Planogram Merchandiser include:
- Building and maintaining quality planograms in stores
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed and submitted on time and accurately
- Uploading quality photos using a smartphone (app-based)
- Working autonomously and take accountability for outcomes
- Reporting key product insights back to BIG and Coles
- Ability to identify and escalate any concerns in-store
- Adhere to Coles Relay Standards and Ways of Working
- Pricing and ticketing compliance
- Ensure all safe work practices are adhered to
Required experience and attributes:
- Planogram experience in a supermarket setting is a MUST
- Ability to use a smart device
- Strong communication, organisational skills and attention to detail
- An ability to work autonomously but with an overall team focus
- Current driver's licence and access to reliable transport is desirable, although not essential
- Experience working within the Coles Group is highly regarded but not necessary
We understand that working in-field can be challenging. Here at BIG, we pride ourselves on recognising and motivating our staff through the internal rewards program. Our way of saying a BIG thank you for your hard work!
As with all merchandising work, manual handling and heavy lifting are required. Therefore, it is essential candidates have the capacity and capability to complete work in line with our WHS guidelines.
BIG, our people are the heart of our business. We attract BIG personalities bursting with talent and the appetite to make a BIG difference every day of the week. We nurture a culture of learning and friendship and it is reflected in our people and the relationships they build with our customers and each other.
Please apply by submitting your resume if this sounds like you and state your SUBURB you reside in.
*only successful candidates will be engaged.
Create Influence, Think BIG!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: