Customer Service Officer
Customer Service Officer
- 20 positions starting July 27th
- Working from Home flexibility!
- No Sales Required!
Your New Company
APS have partnered with a large and experienced provider of Transport and Logistics Services to assist them in finding the best of the best in the customer service game!
At APS we take pride in our passion for customer service excellence with our clients and contractors alike. Our team is filled with experienced, passionate and dedicated recruiters who are determined to help our contractors feel at home on our client sites.
Underpinned by our values of Loyalty, Dependability, Responsibility, Determination, Sincerity and Creativity, we aim to source the best talent and attitudes in the field. Our Client is dedicated to working with you as an individual to enhance your strengths and let you leave your unique imprint in their business.
Never thought about a call centre role before? Here's what to Expect!
- All training is provided in class room style environment, shadowing, buddying and role plays will become a part of your everyday.
- No two days will ever be the same. You will be exposed to the diversity Australia has to offer daily.
- Be mentored by the Senior staff from day one
- Participate in a bright and exciting team culture with in house competitions and social excursions
- Gain industry experience and understanding which will help grow you into an expert in your field.
- Opportunity to convert from a casual to a full time staff member within 6 months for those who are excelling in what they do!
What you will need to Succeed
- A Sociable and Outgoing character
Someone who is respectful and polite to everyone they deal with.
- Someone with the drive to learn new skills
- Someone who is punctual and reliable
- Someone wanting to contribute and help build on the excellence we strive for.
- People who use their initiative on a regular basis to assist others with common goals
- Someone who is passionate and motivated.
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritise
- A High level of attention to detail
This role requires staff to be available Monday to Friday for full time hours between 8.00am - 8.30pm on a rotational roster.
Parking is provided free of charge
Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check prior to placement and a pre-employment medical
All interviews will be completed via online means
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Must hold full working rights.
Job Types: Full-time, Casual
Salary: $29.66 /hour
- Call Centre: 2 years (Preferred)
- High School (Year 12) (Required)
- Drivers (Required)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: