We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Diesel Mechanic to join our major transport client in Tullamarine.
We're looking for candidates with proven experience and strong comittment to safety as part of the role will be meeting deadlines in a team environment.
You'll mainly be working on heavy rigid, Japanese trucks and predominately trailers from their clean workshop.
Start times vary between 5.30am - 2.30pm, 4.30pm - 12.00am so you must be flexible for both!
There is also 17% loading on the PM shift, with OT available pre shifts and after hours also.
- Service and repair company's fleet of trucks and trailers
- Maintain high standards of service
- Admin duties associated with repair/maintenance of fleet and equipment
- Adhere to WHS policies and procedures and safe work practices
- General warehouse duties and contribute to team environment
- Trade qualified
- Owned basic tool kit is a must
- RWC, MR or HR license also highly regarded
- Intermediate welding skills
- Flexibility to start at different times
What's on offer:
- OT and loading depending on shifts
- Opportunity to obtain ongoing employment after contract if available
- Well equiped and clean workshop
- On site parking
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and would like the chance to represent a well known brand, please apply now!