SEEKING QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED SOUS CHEF
Located in the heart of Sunshine, Thuan An Restaurant, seeking qualified, dynamic, high calibre sous chef to join the existing team
You will be expected to work quickly and efficiently.
Responsibilites & Duties:
· Prepare and design of all food and drinks menus
· Produce high quality plates both design and taste wise
· Fill in for the Head Chef in planning and directing food preparation when necessary
· Assist the day-to-day kitchen operations.
· Assist with ordering and stocktake.
· Coordinate food production schedules and ensure highest level of food quality, taste and presentation.
· Maintain effective and clear communication within kitchen.
· Implement and monitor all Health and Safety and hygiene practices and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
· Australian qualification must
· Good experience in Vietnamese cuisine
· Experience a sous chef for at least two years at reputable establishments.
· Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
· Excellent record of kitchen and staff management.
· Ability to be adaptive and flexible within the kitchen.
· Ability to lead kitchen staff in the operations of the kitchen with respect.
· Maintain effective working relationship and support with head chef, management and both kitchen and waitstaff.
· Ability to demonstrate initiative and decision-making.
· Ability to work and run the kitchen independently.
· Positive attitude
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Salary $50,000 – $62,000 plus 9.5% super.
Please note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.